Amazfit GTS 2 Review. This Smart Watch Is Able To Give You A Healthy Body.
This is a new wearable device from the company Huami that is backed by Xiaomi, called the Amazfit GTS 2. The smartwatch has features such as an automatic heart rate monitor, SpO2 monitoring, 3GB of internal storage for music, built-in GPS, and an AMOLED display, in addition to automatic heart rate monitoring.
The Amazfit GTS 2 also comes with a microphone and speaker so that you can answer phone calls without having to remove the device from your pocket. Should you be considering the Amazfit GTS 2 for your next purchase?
As you can see from the pictures, the Amazfit GTS 2 comes with a minimalistic design, with a square dial, one physical button, and silicone straps. Its versatility also makes it a good match for whatever clothing you choose to wear with it. The watch case is made of aluminum alloy, and the display of the watch has tempered glass on top for protection, as well as an anti-fingerprint coating to prevent smudges from appearing on the screen. At just 24.7g, the smartwatch weighs a little less than a pound, and it is fairly thin at just 9.7mm thick. During my time with this wearable, there were no visible signs of wear or tear.
I found the strap of the Amazfit GTS 2 to be quite firm, however, if you need to change it, it can be easily replaced. Several different colors are available for this watch, including silver, grey, and gold. Each of these colors comes with its own matching strap, and the Amazfit GTS 2’s AMOLED display is protected by tempered glass. The 1.39-inch AMOLED display on the Amazfit GTS 2 is quite appealing to use, providing vivid colors and adequate brightness. Despite the fact that it was under bright sunlight, it wasn’t too reflective, and the ambient light sensor on board allows it to adjust its brightness automatically, which worked very well. The interface for the Amazfit GTS 2 as well as the companion app for the device.
There is no doubt that the interface of the Amazfit GTS 2 smartwatch is one of the best things about it. In addition to being intuitive and well thought out, it offers a wide range of customisation options. A swipe up will bring up your notifications, which you can read and reply to, but you will not be able to reply to them. There is an easy way to read and delete notifications. It is possible to clear all of them at once or to delete them one at a time by long pressing each one. In my opinion, given the price of the Amazfit GTS 2, it would have been great if the device had reply templates, but, unfortunately, that is not the case.
Upon swiping down from the home screen, we are given access to several quick access buttons including the flashlight, finding your phone, brightness, theatre mode, DND mode, battery saver mode, screen lock, volume, and more. In addition to showing the remaining battery power, this panel also shows how much power the battery has left. When you press the physical button once, you will be presented with more options that you can experiment with. You can measure your stress levels on the stress monitor, and you can keep track of your workouts throughout the day on the Activities page, which gives you a snapshot of all your workouts throughout the day.
With the music section of the watch, you will be able to play music stored on the watch as well as stream it through Spotify. On the Amazfit GTS 2, there is 3GB of storage, which is more than enough space for listening to music for a few hours at a time. Using the Zepp app, you will be able to upload songs to your account. To help users assess their overall health, the watch also displays a metric called PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence), which is what Amazfit refers to as a metric.
Up to 12 different workout modes are available for the user to choose from, including running, swimming, skiing, free training, and climbing. The Amazfit GTS 2 does not come with a breathing guide, which is a bit of a disappointment, but if it is something you need, you can download several apps that are available for this purpose. There are a lot of customisation options available within the Zepp app, which makes it easy for you to use it.
Swiping right will reveal a menu headed ‘Shortcut Cards’, essentially giving you a comprehensive view of all the data that has been recorded by your watch. It is possible to customize which widgets appear as shortcut cards through the Zepp app, which is available on the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. The pairing of the Amazfit GTS 2 with a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 was very straightforward. Zepp is an extremely simple to use app that offers a host of customization options and is very easy to use.
As an example, you can select from a wide variety of watch faces available in the store, determine which apps you would like to receive notifications from, and set the automatic heart rate monitoring interval for notifications from different apps.Amazfit GTS 2 performance is excellent.
The Amazfit GTS 2 weighs less than 40g with the straps that come with it, and is lightweight and comfortable to wear even when you’re sleeping. As a result of exercising for about 30 minutes every alternate day, having the heart rate monitoring interval set to 30 minutes, and having the ‘lift wrist to wake’ gesture enabled, the battery took about five days to drain after working out for about 30 minutes every alternate day. I also disabled the Always On Display of the Amazfit GTS 2. The battery will last for less time if you use the Always On Display feature. The speaker offered decent sound for callers, and the microphone delivered my voice without any issues. In some cases, I did experience call quality issues when I was in a very noisy place or when I was too far away from the paired phone, but most of the time, I was able to carry on conversations seamlessly on the Amazfit GTS 2.
I think this could be especially useful if you don’t have your phone with you, if it is in your bag and you don’t want to take it out, or if you are busy with some activity and you cannot free your hands from it. The Amazfit GTS 2 is rated to withstand water pressure up to 5 ATM.
With a water resistance rating of 5ATM, the Amazfit GTS 2 has one of the highest ratings in the industry. If you washed your utensils and soaked in the bath with it on, there were no visible signs of wear and tear. As far as accuracy is concerned, the results for heart rate, stress level, and oxygen saturation level were also satisfactory when compared to results from other trusted devices in the field.
My personal experience of sleep quality was also in line with the data being collected by the Amazfit GTS 2. To evaluate the accuracy of the tracking on the Amazfit GTS 2, I manually counted 1,000 steps and compared the results with what the wearable was able to calculate. After my first walk, it showed 992 steps, and when I walked my second walk, it showed 997 steps, whereas when I walked my first walk, it showed 992 steps. It goes without saying that these results are not disappointing in either case. Amazfit GTS 2 was also used to measure a distance of 1km using an odometer, and then I walked the same distance while wearing the device wearing the same odometer. According to our testing, the Amazfit GTS 2 registered a result of 1.1 km which we think is acceptable. The Amazfit GTS 2 is a good value for money considering that it offers all the features that most people might want from a smartwatch.
As far as battery life is concerned, it could have done a little better than the lower-priced Realme Watch S Pro, which managed to last for up to nine days with its ‘Always On Display’ active from 11am to 7pm and tracking workouts every day for half an hour. Nevertheless, the GTS 2 has an accurate enough tracking system, and it offers a variety of customization options to suit the user’s preferences. As far as the calling feature goes, it performed well, and the watch face catalog is also diverse. The ability to store music offline means that users will not need to reach for their phones as often as they previously did. There is no doubt that the Amazfit GTS 2 is a great smartwatch if you are looking for one that is able to offer a quality all-round experience.
Features And Benefits Of This Smart Watch
– There is a built-in Amazon Alexa feature on the Amazfit GTS 2 and you can also make phone calls using your Amazfit GTS 2. Ask questions, get translations, check the weather, control your smart home devices, and a lot more with Google Assistant. Additionally, if you connect your smartwatch to your phone via Bluetooth, then you will be able to answer calls using the built-in microphone and speaker on your watch.
– SMART WATCH WITH A LONG 7-DAY BATTERY LIFE AND GPS BUILT-IN: The GTS 2 smart watch comes equipped with a powerful 246mah battery that can last 7 days with typical usage, and is always ready to accompany you on your journeys as well as track your progress. In addition, you will be able to keep track of your daily steps, distance traveled, and calories burned with the help of the built-in GPS.
– THE AMAZFIT GTS 2 HAS 90 SPORTS MODES & IS WATERPROOF UP TO 50 METERS – The Amazefit GTS 2 has 90 sports modes and is water resistant up to 50 meters. There are also 6 different sport modes that can be recognized by the fitness sports watch, and this eliminates the need to manually select the sports modes, so the watch is always ready to go when it comes to sports.
– AVANTAGE OF 3D CURVED DESIGN & HD AMOLED SCREEN: The Amazfit GTS 2 smartwatch boasts a curved 1.65-inch HD AMOLED screen, which is covered in 3D glass, and boasts a crystal-clear 341ppi pixel density with a bezel-less design that seamlessly integrates the aluminum alloy watch body for enhanced visual aesthetics and a wider display area of content.
– ADVANCED HEALTH TRACKING: The GTS 2 is equipped with a second-generation ppg bio-tracking optical sensor developed by Huami, which can be used to monitor your heart rate 24/7. It can also measure blood-oxygen saturation levels, sleep patterns, and stress levels with the help of this smartwatch. This device includes the PAI health assessment system, which generates one single score from all of your complex health and activity data, helping you get a better sense of how you are physically at any given time by converting all of your complex data into one simple score.
– SMART ASSISTANT & 3GB MUSIC STORAGE: The Amazfit GTS 2 is designed for one purpose – to serve as your personal assistant, to keep track of your appointments, to notify you of incoming calls or messages, and to give you reminders about your sedentary behaviour. It is possible to set alarms and timers for the watch, as well as tracking your events, and allowing the setting of Do Not Disturb, stopwatches, weather forecasts and Do Not Disturb functions. With a massive 3GB of local music storage, you can transfer 300-600 songs to this smartwatch and control your phone’s music playback via the watch itself.
Welcome you to click on the widget below to purchase this smart watch. All The Best To You.