Automatic Watering System For Hydroponics And Aquaponics – BlueLab CONTPRO Benefits
- Monitor and automate nutrient and pH dosing in reservoirs in conjunction with Bluelab PeriPod dosing devices. There are built-in safety locks preventing excessive dosing.
- You can Automatically resume dosing after a power outage View your reservoir parameters on your cell phone, wherever you are.
- Multiple nutrient dosing is possible with multiple PeriPods and Connect software Controls pH up (alkaline) or down (acidic) High and low alarms to alert you when parameters are out of range
- Dosing routine allows effective mixing before next dose 2 meter cable length for optimal positioning and visibility Flexible mounting options for walls, posts and racks.
- Easy access to Bluelab Connect software (download here) Product warranty details Two year warranty for Bluelab Pro Controller; Six-month warranty for the Bluelab pH probe (proof of purchase is required).
- Product Manuals & Knowledge Base. Jump to top of image gallery Control your most important parameters around the clock.
- Save time and effort with the Bluelab Pro Controller. The Bluelab Pro Controller ensures perfect and stable pH and nutrient levels in your water tank, ensuring optimal nutrient supply for your plants at all times.
- Set the desired target values for pH and conductivity and let the controller do the rest. With no spot checks or manual adjustments required, the Bluelab Pro Controller saves you time and effort so you can focus on growing healthy plants.
- When you combine your controller with Bluelab PeriPod high-precision dosing units, you get a complete nutrient dosing system. You can also connect other mains-powered pumps by using the Bluelab PowerPod.
- Simplified precision Fine-tune pH and nutrients in your reservoir The Bluelab Pro Controller makes reservoir management easier than ever.
- The Bluelab Pro Controller is easy to use and program. You can choose the settings that work best for your grow; you can also adjust the settings through the Connect Computer software.
- For pH, you can choose to raise (alkaline) or lower (acidic) the pH. With our high-precision Bluelab PeriPods, you can manage parameter steps down to 0.1 pH and 0.1 EC.
- In addition, this controller has a temperature sensor that ensures all your measurements and dosing are automatically temperature compensated. Built-in Lockout Features Plant Safe Parameter Management The robust Bluelab Pro Controller has numerous safety features designed to reduce the risk of overdosing or system malfunction. You can set discrete visual high and low alarms for your preferred ranges for pH, conductivity and temperature.
- To protect your plants from overdosing, dosing will not occur if your controller is in alarm mode. The automatic dosing process allows for effective mixing before the next dose and ensures that you do not exceed your pH or nutrient settings. Your controller will also automatically stop dosing if it detects suspicious conditions. Let your plants thrive Stabilize conditions in your water reservoir. I
- n recirculating systems and recycled water reservoirs, pH and nutrient levels are constantly changing. That’s why it’s important to replenish depleted nutrients to maintain optimal macro- and micronutrient balance. And that’s exactly what the Bluelab Pro Controller can help you with – it automatically monitors and regulates these values in your water tank. Because if you keep the pH, EC and temperature constant, you will have healthier plants and improve both yield and quality.
- Made in New Zealand with growers in mind. All our products are made in New Zealand with growers for growers – meaning you can be sure your Bluelab Pro Controller is designed specifically for growing. Stay connected to your system.
- View your data remotely. The Bluelab Pro Controller allows you to stay connected to your parameters 24/7 and automatically provides results even when you are not on site. To connect, plug in the included Connect Stick and download our free Connect software. Once installed on your computer, you can set up an account for you and your team members to use. They then only need to download the free Bluelab Connect mobile app and connect via login. Not only can you view the data collected by your Bluelab Pro Controller and change the settings on your computer, but you will also receive real-time notifications of alarms and lock status updates.
- Bluelab Pro Controller Maintenance Increase your range with the Connect Range Extender 2. While calibration is not required for conductivity and temperature, you will need to calibrate your controller’s pH probe on a regular basis.
- The Bluelab Probe Maintenance Kit provides you with everything you need to clean, maintain, and calibrate your probes.
- Do you work in a large breeding facility? Use the Bluelab Connect Range Extender 2 to increase your wireless range and send your Bluelab Connect data even farther. When you combine the Bluelab Connect Range Extender 2 with the Bluelab Connect Stick, you can increase the range between Bluelab Connect devices and your computer by up to four times.
Friends, I welcome you to purchase this system by clicking on the widget below. Thanks for your support. I hope my review can give a better idea of how it works and the benefits it has.