Baked Asparagus with Mozzarella Cheese
My friends check out this yummy recipe, its aroma is wonderful.
Its baked flavorful taste is a joy to savor. Using wheat crackers and cheese gives it a aromatic flavor. As you savor it, it is crunchy too. Garlic is added to further enhance it taste. Bell pepper and asparagus makes this dish healthy and fresh. Fragrant and yummy, highly recommend You this recipe.
It is easy to cook and healthy as well. Thanks for visiting my post.
– Asparagus (300 grams)
– 2 Bell peppers (1 red and 1 yellow) : (cut into small pieces)
– Minced garlic : 2 tbsp. (amount as preferred)
– Shredded Mozzarella cheese (100 grams)
– Few pieces of wheat crackers : (crush into small crumbs)
– Extra virgin olive oil (2 tbsp.)
– Salt (to taste)
– Black pepper (to taste)
Simple Way of Cooking :
(1) Scald asparagus in hot water for about a minute. Drain and set aside in baking tray.
(2) On top of asparagus, add in minced garlic. sprinkle olive oil, some salt and black pepper to taste. Mix the ingredients together.
(3) Next, spread wheat cracker crumbs, follow by bell peppers and mozzarella cheese.
(4) Baked at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes or until preferred browning.