Baked Cauliflower and Cherry Tomatoes With Cheese Recipe
It brings me joy to share with You this easy to cook, delicious and healthy dish. This dish is oven baked with the crisp of crackers and fragrance olive oil and mozzarella. Crunchy cauliflower gives a delightful chewy bite. Cherry tomatoes are sweet and juiciness adds a refreshing taste to this salad.
– Cauliflower : 400 grams (cut into florets)
– Cherry Tomatoes : 20 (cut into halves)
– Wheat crackers : 6 pieces (crush into small crumbs)
– Shredded Mozzarella cheese : 120 grams
– Garlic : 6 cloves (minced)
– Extra Virgin Olive oil : 5 tbsp.
– Black Pepper : 1 tbsp.
– Salt : 1/2 tsp
Simple way of cooking :
(1) Pre-heat oven at 200 degree C.
(2) Scald cauliflower florets in hot water for 1 minute.
Note: This is a important step to pre-cook it for a short baking time in the oven. With a shorter baking time, the mozzarella cheese added on top of cauliflower will have better browning and crisp taste.
(3) Place cauliflowers and tomatoes in a baking dish, sprinkle salt, olive oil and black pepper. mix well.
(4) Sprinkle cracker crumbs on top of the veggies.
(5) Sprinkle minced garlic and shredded Mozzarella cheese on top.
(6) Baked at 200º C for 25 minutes or until preferred browning.