Baked Vegetables with Cracker Crumbs and Cheese Recipe
Hello Friends, happy to share with You this easy oven baked vegetable dish. The fragrance of this dish comes from aroma of wheat crackers, mozzarella cheese and garlic. This flavorful dish also has healthy broccoli, tomatoes and cauliflowers which also bring a refreshing taste.
– Broccoli : 120 grams (cut into florets)
– Cauliflower : 120 grams : (cut into florets)
– 2-3 tomatoes : cut into wedges
– 1 whole garlic (minced)
– 6 pieces of crackers : (crush into crumbs)
– Shredded Mozzarella cheese : 100 grams
– Extra virgin olive oil : about 5 tbsp.
– Black pepper : 1 tsp
– Salt : 1/2 tsp
Method of cooking :
(1) Scald broccoli and cauliflower florets in hot water for 1 minute. Drain water and place them in a baking dish.
(2) Add tomatoes wedges to baking dish with scalded veggies, sprinkle with minced garlic, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
(3) Sprinkle crackers crumbs on top of the veggies.
(4) Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Baked at 200 degree C for 25 minuets or until preferred browning.