Crispy, Juicy and Tender Baked Chicken Strips Recipe
This savory baked Chicken strips is very crispy with the coated bread crumbs and flavorful Olive oil that are mixed into it. This marinade enhances the tenderness and fragrant of chicken meat.
This is the first time I have made the batter with this simple and easy way, that is, just by mixing the olive oil and bread crumbs together and adding some salt and pepper to taste.
• Chicken thigh (boneless and skinless) : 500 grams
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil : ½ cup (adjustable)
• Bread Crumbs (6 pieces of bread)
• Salt and Black Pepper to taste
• Lemon juice : 1 tbsp
• Oyster Sauce : 2 tbsp
• 1 beaten egg
• Corn Flour : 3 tbsp.
1. Olive oil and Bread crumbs mixture :. Oven baked about 6 pieces of bread until it is crispy and brown. Break into crumbs when they cool down. Place bread crumbs in a bowl and mix in olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. (Amount of olive oil is adjustable to the bread crumbs needed)
2. Slice chicken meat into strips, marinate with lemon juice, Oyster sauce, salt and black pepper, add in corn flour, follow by beaten egg, mix well.
3. Prepare baking tray with aluminum foil.
4. Dredge each chicken strip in olive oil and bread crumbs mixture, press to coat the chicken strip evenly. Place them onto the prepared baking tray, cover with aluminum foil, bake in oven at 250 degree C for 30 minutes until golden brown.
Note : Baking time depends on thickness of chicken strips and the type of oven.