Crispy Baked Eggplant with Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
This recipe is one of my family’s favorite. Crispy baked eggplant with Mozzarella breading, a delicious way to enjoy this vegetable!
- Eggplant (thin slices)
- Bread crumbs
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 beaten egg white
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tomato Sauce
- Parsley Flakes
- Baked few pieces of bread until crispy. When it cools, break into small crumbs, add in some salt, black pepper and olive oil. Mix all ingredients.
- Get ready one beaten egg white and grease the baking tray.
- Slice eggplant into thin pieces, dip into egg white, and coat both sides of eggplant slices with bread crumbs. Place them onto the baking tray.
- On top of each slice, sprinkle shredded Mozzarella Cheese, tomato sauce, and Parsley Flakes.
- Bake in oven at 200 degree C for 15 minutes or desired browning.