Baked Mushroom Veggies And Avocado Dressing Recipe
A very healthy baked mushrooms and veggies salad with creamy Avocado dressing that adds flavor and nutrients to the dish. The beautiful and eye pleasing colors are appetizing. Friends, check out recipe below.
– White button mushroom (sliced)
– 3 Tomatoes (cut into wedges)
– Broccoli (cut into florets)
– Cauliflower (cut into florets)
– Extra virgin olive oil : about 5 tbsp.
– Salt (1/2 tsp)
– Black pepper (1 tsp)
– 1/2 cup of cold water (already boil)
Cooking this Recipe :
(1) Scald cauliflower and broccoli florets in hot water, drain water and set them in a baking dish.
(2) Add in cut tomatoes and sliced button mushroom to the scalded veggies.
(3) Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and black pepper.
(4) Bake at 200º C for 15 minutes or until preferred browning.
(5) Savor this healthy baked mushroom and veggies with fragrant Avocado Sauce.
– 1 Avocado (flesh)
– Lemon juice (1 lemon)
– 5 Cloves of garlic
– 5 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 3 tbsp. of Honey
– 1/2 tsp of salt
– 1 tsp of black pepper
Method of Making Avocado Dressing :
(1) Put all the ingredients into blender or food processor, process until smooth.
(2) Slowly add in 1/2 cup of cold water, mix until avocado dressing reaches a preferred consistency.