Delightful and healthy baked veggies with Mozzarella cheese. Savor the juiciness of veggies and delicious cheese flavor of mozzarella. The crisp of the wheat crackers brings about a wheat fragrance to dish.
The whole dish has a fragrant and flavorful aftertaste. This taste is so irresistible that I am going to cook it again.
This healthy platter can be savored as side or main dish.
– Egg plant : 200 grams (cut into bite sizes)
– Cauliflowers : 300 grams (Florets)
– Broccoli : 300 grams
– Red Honey Cherry tomatoes : 12 pieces (cut into half)
– Garlic : 10 cloves (sliced)
– Wheat crackers : 10 pieces (crush into crumbs)
– Traditional Italian Mozzarella Cheese : 150 grams (grated)
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Salt (to taste)
– Black Pepper (to taste)
1) Pre-heat oven at 250 degrees
2) Place all the cut veggies onto baking dish.
3) Sprinkle the veggies ingredients with salt, olive oil and black pepper.
4) Sprinkle wheat cracker crumbs evenly on top.
5) Sprinkle grated Traditional Italian Mozzarella Cheese evenly on top.
6) Bake at 250 degree C for 25 minutes or until preferred browning.