Beef Balls Mixed Vegetables Soup Recipe
I like to share with you this flavorful and tasty beef balls soup cooked with vegetables.
The healthy vegetables cooked with beef balls bring out the natural flavor and sweetness of the beef soup.
– Minced Beef : 250 grams
– Vegetables : Onion, Celery, Potato, Carrot and Corn (cut into bite sizes)
– Salt and Pepper : to taste
Marinade (for Beef Balls) :
– Ginger Juice : (pound and extract 3-4 tbsp.)
– Oyster Sauce : 2 tbsp.
– Rice Wine : 2 tbsp.
– Soy Sauce : 1 tbsp.
– 1 beaten egg
– Sugar : 1 tbsp.
– Salt : 1/2 tsp.
– Pepper : 1 tbsp.
– Corn Flour : 2 tbsp.
Simple Way :
(1) Mix all the marinade ingredients into minced beef, set aside in refrigerator for an hour.
(2) Roll 1 table spoon each of marinated meat into meatballs.
(3) Boil all the cut vegetables except celery in 1.5 Litre of water for about 10 minutes, add in meat balls, salt and pepper (to taste), bring to boil for 15 minutes or until the meat balls are cooked.
(4) Finally, add in celery and boil for few minutes, turn off the heat. Enjoy this tasty and healthy beef balls veggies soup