Pan Fry Beef Steak With Fragrant Mushroom Sauce Recipe
Tender and juicy pan fry beef steak with fragrant mushroom sauce is a tasty set meal. Beautiful baby cherry tomatoes and mixed veggies brighten the dish making it appetizing. With baked French fries, its is a healthy and delicious side dish. Happy to share this set meal with You.
(1) MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE :
– Canned button mushrooms : 200 grams
– Water : 500 ml
– Potato Starch mixture : (1 tbsp. + 3 tbsp. of water)
– Pepper powder, Salt and seasoning to taste : 1/2 tsp each
Cooking Mushroom Sauce :
(1.1) In blender or food processor, add in one can of button mushrooms and 100 ml of water, blend into paste. Pour the mushroom paste to a sauce pan.
(1.2) Add 400 ml of water to the mushroom paste, cook the sauce until it boils. Add in potato starch mixture, stir and mix well until it reaches the right consistency, add in salt, pepper and seasoning to taste.
(2) PAN FRY BEEF STEAK :
– Beef rib eye
– Black pepper
Method : Marinate beef steak with salt and black pepper. Pan fry marinated beef steak to preferred degree of doneness. Set aside on plate.
(3) MIXED VEGETABLE :
– Boil water, when water boils add in mixed vegetable and salt, boil for 2 minutes, drain water and set aside.
(4) BAKED POTATO FRIES :
– Baked potato fries in oven at 250º C for 35 minutes or until preferred browning. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
(5) Delicious beef steak set meal is ready to savor with flavorful mushroom sauce.