Hello my Friends, share with You savory and flavorful salmon steak and capsicum cooked with black beans.
You will definitely savor flavorsome salmon and crunchy capsicum with the nice fragrance of black bean that is cooked with it and infused into this dish.
Ginger and garlic are used to cook in the oil before black bean and capsicum are added for stir frying, this made the dish even more fragrant and flavorful.
– Salmon steak
– Capsicum (3 colors) : cut into bite size
– Black Bean : 1 tbsp. (wash away the salt if any)
– Ginger : sliced into 5 pieces
– Garlic : 5 cloves (crush)
– Cooking oil
– Corn flour mixture (1 tbsp. of corn flour with 3 tbsp. of water)
Sauce Ingredients :
– Oyster sauce : 1 tsp
– Dark soy sauce : 1/2 tsp
– Raw sugar : 1 tbsp.
– Rice wine : 2 tbsp.
– Black pepper : a pinch
– Water : 1/2 cup
Cooking Method :
(1) Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl.
(2) Heat up pan with 1 tbsp. of cooking oil, fry salmon until golden brown on both sides. Set aside on a plate.
(3) In a pan, heat up 2 tbsp. of cooking oil, stir fry ginger and garlic until oil is fragrant, discard the ginger and garlic.
(4) Add black bean and capsicum to the fragrant oil, stir fry the ingredients. Add in the sauce. Once the sauce starts to boil, stir in corn mixture to thicken the sauce.
(5) When the sauce boils again, return salmon to the black bean sauce and coat it with the sauce. Lower the heat and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.