Black Pepper Sauce Chicken Thighs And Veggies Recipe
Friends, savor flavorful oven grilled chicken thighs and veggies topped with homemade black pepper sauce.
(1) OVEN GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE
– Chicken thighs : 11 pieces
– Salt and Black Pepper
(1.1) Marinate chicken pieces with salt and black pepper, set aside for half an hour in the refrigerator.
(1.2) Grilled in Oven at 300 degree C for 30 minutes or until preferred browning (Timing and temperature varies with different cooking devices)
(2) OVEN GRILLED VEGGIES RECIPE
– Canned Button Mushroom (big size) : 16 pieces cut into half
– Baby carrot : 16 pieces
– Potato : slice into sticks
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Black Pepper
(2.1) Boil potato sticks and baby carrots until cooked. Drain water, set aside in baking tray.
(2.2) Add mushroom to the baking tray, sprinkle some salt, olive oil and black pepper. Toss all ingredients evenly.
(2.3) Oven grilled at 300 Degree C for 20 minutes.
(3) HOMEMADE BLACK PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE :
Ingredients for black pepper sauce :
– Oyster sauce: 2 tbsp.
– Sesame oil: 2 tbsp.
– Soy Sauce : 1 tbsp.
– Raw Sugar : 1 tbsp.
– Mirin (or rice wine): 3 tbsp.
– Black Pepper powder : 2 tbsp. (add more to taste)
– Black pepper seeds (optional) : 1 tsp slightly crush
Other Ingredients :
– Water : 300 ml
– Corn flour mixture : 2 tbsp. of corn flour add 5 tbsp. of water
– 5 cloves of garlic
– Olive oil : 2 tbsp.
Simple Way of Cooking :
(3.1) In a bowl. mix all ingredients for black pepper sauce.
(3.2) Heat up olive oil in a sauce pan, sauté garlic until fragrant, add in sauce mixture and water, stir all ingredients evenly.
(3.3) When it boils, add in corn mixture to thicken the sauce.
(3.4) Pour black pepper sauce over the chicken and vegetables on plate. Serve dish.