Bonide Phosphate Granules Review
Automatic Watering System For Hydroponics And Aquaponics – BlueLab CONTPRO Benefits
- Monitor and automate nutrient and pH dosing in reservoirs in conjunction with Bluelab PeriPod dosing devices. There are built-in safety locks preventing excessive dosing.
- You can Automatically resume dosing after a power outage View your reservoir parameters on your cell phone, wherever you are.
- Multiple nutrient dosing is possible with multiple PeriPods and Connect software Controls pH up (alkaline) or down (acidic) High and low alarms to alert you when parameters are out of range
- Dosing routine allows effective mixing before next dose 2 meter cable length for optimal positioning and visibility Flexible mounting options for walls, posts and racks.
- Easy access to Bluelab Connect software (download here) Product warranty details Two year warranty for Bluelab Pro Controller; Six-month warranty for the Bluelab pH probe (proof of purchase is required).
- Product Manuals & Knowledge Base. Jump to top of image gallery Control your most important parameters around the clock.
- Save time and effort with the Bluelab Pro Controller. The Bluelab Pro Controller ensures perfect and stable pH and nutrient levels in your water tank, ensuring optimal nutrient supply for your plants at all times.
- Set the desired target values for pH and conductivity and let the controller do the rest. With no spot checks or manual adjustments required, the Bluelab Pro Controller saves you time and effort so you can focus on growing healthy plants.
- When you combine your controller with Bluelab PeriPod high-precision dosing units, you get a complete nutrient dosing system. You can also connect other mains-powered pumps by using the Bluelab PowerPod.
- Simplified precision Fine-tune pH and nutrients in your reservoir The Bluelab Pro Controller makes reservoir management easier than ever.
- The Bluelab Pro Controller is easy to use and program. You can choose the settings that work best for your grow; you can also adjust the settings through the Connect Computer software.
- For pH, you can choose to raise (alkaline) or lower (acidic) the pH. With our high-precision Bluelab PeriPods, you can manage parameter steps down to 0.1 pH and 0.1 EC.
- In addition, this controller has a temperature sensor that ensures all your measurements and dosing are automatically temperature compensated. Built-in Lockout Features Plant Safe Parameter Management The robust Bluelab Pro Controller has numerous safety features designed to reduce the risk of overdosing or system malfunction. You can set discrete visual high and low alarms for your preferred ranges for pH, conductivity and temperature.
- To protect your plants from overdosing, dosing will not occur if your controller is in alarm mode. The automatic dosing process allows for effective mixing before the next dose and ensures that you do not exceed your pH or nutrient settings. Your controller will also automatically stop dosing if it detects suspicious conditions. Let your plants thrive Stabilize conditions in your water reservoir. I
- n recirculating systems and recycled water reservoirs, pH and nutrient levels are constantly changing. That’s why it’s important to replenish depleted nutrients to maintain optimal macro- and micronutrient balance. And that’s exactly what the Bluelab Pro Controller can help you with – it automatically monitors and regulates these values in your water tank. Because if you keep the pH, EC and temperature constant, you will have healthier plants and improve both yield and quality.
- Made in New Zealand with growers in mind. All our products are made in New Zealand with growers for growers – meaning you can be sure your Bluelab Pro Controller is designed specifically for growing. Stay connected to your system.
- View your data remotely. The Bluelab Pro Controller allows you to stay connected to your parameters 24/7 and automatically provides results even when you are not on site. To connect, plug in the included Connect Stick and download our free Connect software. Once installed on your computer, you can set up an account for you and your team members to use. They then only need to download the free Bluelab Connect mobile app and connect via login. Not only can you view the data collected by your Bluelab Pro Controller and change the settings on your computer, but you will also receive real-time notifications of alarms and lock status updates.
- Bluelab Pro Controller Maintenance Increase your range with the Connect Range Extender 2. While calibration is not required for conductivity and temperature, you will need to calibrate your controller’s pH probe on a regular basis.
- The Bluelab Probe Maintenance Kit provides you with everything you need to clean, maintain, and calibrate your probes.
- Do you work in a large breeding facility? Use the Bluelab Connect Range Extender 2 to increase your wireless range and send your Bluelab Connect data even farther. When you combine the Bluelab Connect Range Extender 2 with the Bluelab Connect Stick, you can increase the range between Bluelab Connect devices and your computer by up to four times.
Friends, I welcome you to purchase this system by clicking on the widget below. Thanks for your support. I hope my review can give a better idea of how it works and the benefits it has.
Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes Review
If you are looking for an effective way to feed your houseplants, you should consider using the Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes. These spikes are designed to fit into a small hole in the soil and act as a nutrient feeder. If you are unsure if this is right for you, read on for our review. We’ve used these plants’ food spikes for several years, and they’re a fantastic way to get your plants healthy.
The best part about Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes is their convenient and easy to use formula. These plant nutrients are released slowly into the soil and are perfect for feeding all kinds of indoor plants. The spikes are very convenient, too, and are much cheaper than water-soluble fertilizer. Because you don’t have to mix the product, you can feed your plants without worrying about mixing the nutrients.
In addition to being convenient and affordable, Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes are also easy to use and cost less than traditional water-soluble fertilizer. Unlike with liquid plant food, you won’t have to worry about mixing the product yourself. Instead, you can simply insert a spike halfway between the stem of the plant and the rim of the pot. Then, you can simply water your plants as needed.
This product contains a special formulation that will release nutrients to your plants. The Miracle-Gro Plant Food Spikes can last up to two months, depending on the amount of nutrients you mix in. The spikes are designed to be placed into moist soil and should be replaced every 60 days, in spring and fall. Despite their efficiency, you still have to water your plants regularly if you want to grow healthy, full-bodied plants.
Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes are perfect for feeding all indoor plants. They’re made to be inserted halfway between the stem of a plant and the rim of the pot. The spikes are also easy to use. If you don’t have a green thumb, you can make a hole half-way between the stem and the rim of the pot, and you’re all set!
The Miracle-Gro Plant Food Spikes are a great option for those with a green thumb. The plant food spikes are sticky and easy to insert into the soil. The spikes can last up to two months per spike, so you can use the spikes for your indoor plants as often as you like. The recommended amounts vary by type of plant. A 3-inch pot needs two spikes, a five-inch pot needs three. For each month, a new set of three spikes should be used.
The Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikers contain the same ingredients as regular fertilizer, but are much cheaper than conventional liquid fertilizers. They can be applied to all kinds of plants, from small indoor plants to large outdoor ones. However, the Miracle-Gro Outdoor Plant Food Staples are not as effective as liquid fertilizer. They’re not easily mixed, and must be added to the soil with the soil.
The Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikers are a great way to feed any indoor plant. The spikes are easy to use, but you will need to know the ingredients and follow instructions. They are an excellent choice if you have a green thumb. They are very easy to buy and use. You’ll need to insert the spikes into the soil and water it every time you need them.
These spikes are a great way to feed plants. Each spike is designed to release nutrients over time. They are more cost-effective than traditional water-soluble fertilizers and are easy to use. They’re very convenient and cost-effective, especially if you’re a novice gardener and don’t have a green thumb. Using these plant food spikes can be a simple and cost-effective way to feed your plants.
Friends, I invite you to click the widget to buy this product. Thanks for your support.