Hello Friends, share with You oven-grilled fragrant and savory Char Siu Chicken drumsticks.
These flavorful and yummy chicken drumsticks were marinated with ready-made Char Siu sauce (Chinese BBQ Sauce) for overnight in the refrigerator.
These grilled fragrant Char Siu chicken drumsticks are very tender and juicy. Pamper Your taste buds with this sweet and flavorsome tasting dish.
Enjoy Friends. Recipe is below Picture.
– 10 Chicken drumstick
– Ready-made Char Siu Sauce
– Raw brown sugar (optional)
– White sesame seeds (for garnishing)
– Spring onion (for garnishing)
– Corn starch (2 tbsp. of corn flour with 3 tbsp. of water)
Simply Method of Cooking :
(1) Marinate chicken drumsticks with Char Siu Sauce for overnight in the refrigerator.
(2) Place the marinated chicken drumsticks in the tray for grilling, cover with aluminum foil and grill at 300 degree C for 35 minutes until golden brown, set aside.
Char Sui Sauce :
(1) In a bowl, add 1/2 cup of water to 3 tbsp. of Char Siu Sauce and 1 tsp of raw brown sugar.
(2) Heat the mixture in the sauce pan, stir constantly until it boils. Add in corn starch, one tbsp. at a time, stir constantly until the sauce is thickened.
(3) Add grilled drumsticks to the Char Siu Sauce, mix well and cover drumsticks with Char Siu Sauce.
(4) Before serve, sprinkle some sesame seeds and spring onion.