Delicious Fried Chicken Fillets with Mushroom Sauce Set Meal
Friends, share with You a savory set meal. Crispy and juicy chicken fillet with pure and creamy mushrooms is a delight to savor. Tasty side dishes like baked French fries, juicy fresh baby tomatoes and mixed veggies is a fulfilling set meal to enjoy.
(1) MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE :
– Canned button mushrooms : 200 grams
– Water : 500 ml
– Potato Starch mixture : 1 tbsp. + 3 tbsp. of water
– Pepper Powder : 1/2 tsp
– Salt and seasoning to taste
Cooking Mushroom Sauce :
(1.1) In food processor, add in mushrooms and 100 ml of water, blend into paste. Transfer the mushroom paste to a sauce pan.
(1.2) Add 400 ml of water to the mushroom paste, bring to a boil, add in potato starch mixture, stir and mix well until it reaches the right consistency, add in salt, pepper and seasoning to taste.
(2) FRIED CHICKEN FILLETS :
– Chicken fillets
– Potato Starch
– 1 beaten egg
– Cracker crumbs
– Cooking oil
(2.1) Marinate chicken fillets with salt and pepper.
(2.2) Coat fillets with potato starch, then dip them into beaten egg in bowl, next, coated them with cracker crumbs, fry chicken fillets until golden brown on both sides. Dish out onto a plate.
(3) BAKED POTATO FRIES
– Oven baked potato fries at 250º C for 35 minutes or preferred browning. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste. Dish out onto the plate of fried chicken.
(4) MIXED VEGETABLE :
– Boil water, add in some salt. When water boils, add in mixed vegetable and boil for 2 minutes, drain water and set aside onto the plate of fried chicken and potato fries.
(5) Chicken fillets set meal is ready to savor with mushroom sauce.