Chicken Panko Recipe
My Friends, I am happy to share this tasty flavorful chicken fillet dish with You. As dish is savored, the tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese gives the crispy Panko Breadcrumbs chicken a layered sweet sour and fragrant flavor. Olive oil and parsley fills the fillets with more fragrance and lifts the taste.
– 3 Chicken fillets
– 1 packet of Panko Breadcrumbs
– Tomato Sauce
– Shredded Mozzarella cheese
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Corn flour (or plain flour)
– Black Pepper
– Beaten egg
– Parsley (garnishing)
Method of cooking :
1. Slice chicken fillet into half an inch thickness, pound to loosen the meat. Marinate chicken meat with salt and black pepper.
2. Coat meat in corn flour, dip them in beaten egg, then roll in Panko breadcrumbs and transfer to baking dish which is greased with olive oil. After it is done, sprinkle olive oil on top of the breaded chicken. Baked in oven at 250º C for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes of baking, remove baking dish from oven, brush tomato sauce and sprinkle shredded Mozzarella cheese on top of baked Panko breadcrumbs chicken.
4. Place baking dish back to oven, continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until preferred browning.