Spaghetti with Grilled Chicken Recipe
Hello Friends, spaghetti is one of my favorite dish to cook for my family. It is an easy to cook and delicious meal to savor.
The deliciousness and fragrance of this dish comes from the ingredients and extra virgin olive oil. The grilled chicken makes this meal fulfilling and savory.
– Italian Spaghetti : 100 grams
– One Chicken thigh (boneless and skinless) (cut into bite size)
– Bell peppers (red & green) – (Diced)
– Button Mushrooms (shredded)
– Corn kernels : 50 grams
– 1 Onion (sliced)
– 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
– Extra Virgin Olive oil
– Salt (to taste)
– White pepper
– Black Pepper
– Parsley flakes
(1) Boil water, cook spaghetti until soft.
(2) Marinate chicken with white pepper and salt for 15 minutes. Sprinkle olive oil on to chicken meat and grill in oven until golden brown, transfer to plate.
(3) Heat up 3 tbsp. of olive oil in pan, sauté minced garlic until fragrant, add in onion, follow by bell peppers, mushrooms and corn, stir fry all ingredients, add in cooked spaghetti, toss and mix all the ingredients, add in salt and pepper to taste.
(4) Dish out spaghetti onto the plate with grilled chicken. Before serve, sprinkle with parsley flakes to add fragrance.