Healthy Way Of Cooking Chicken Soup And Vegetables Chicken Soup Recipes
Hi Dear Friends, I like to share with you my method of making healthy, tasty and clear chicken soup. Beside, three different types of vegetables cooked with the chicken soup will be shared with you too.
How is the Soup Cooked?
For this recipe, chicken bones are used. The soup is prepared one day beforehand, using slow cooker to cook the chicken bones. When the soup is done, let it cool, transfer to glass pot, store the soup in the refrigerator for overnight.
The next day, use a spoon to remove the top layer of chicken fats, bring the soup to boil and stir in the vegetables you like. Some salt and vegetable seasoning to taste is added to flavor it.
Discover the steps from instructions and pictures below. Enjoy Reading and have fun cooking.
(1) Two Sets of Chicken Bones.
(2) In slow cooker, add water to cover the chicken bones, cook for 3 to 4 hours.
(3) After Cooking the chicken soup for 3 to 4 hours, leave it to cool. Cover Pot or seal with plastic cling wrap, keep in refrigerator for overnight.
(4) Next day, a thick layer of fats forms on top of chicken soup after refrigerated overnight.
(5) Use a spoon to remove the fats from the soup.
(6) A clear, healthy and tasty chicken soup is now ready.
Three Healthy and Tasty Vegetables Chicken Soups
Vegetable chicken soup is always my favorite dish for lunch or dinner. Happy to share with you Water Cress, Cabbage with Seaweed and Spinach cooked in Chicken Soup. These vegetables have their distinct flavors that blends well with healthy, flavorful and tasty Chicken Soup.
- Chicken Soup with Water Cress
Reheat the chicken soup, when it boils, stir in the water cress, cover and bring up to a simmer. Then lower the heat and cook the soup for 15 to 20 minutes till the water cress is tender, season with salt.
- Chicken Soup with Cabbage and Seaweed
Bring the chicken soup to boil, stir in cabbage, simmer for 2 minutes to retain its crunchiness. With low heat, stir in seaweed, simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, add some seasoning to taste.
- Chicken Soup with Spinach
Bring the chicken soup to boil, stir in spinach and cook for about 2-3 minutes, add some salt or seasoning to taste.