Happy to share with you coriander chicken with coconut rice set meal.
This delicious and tender Coriander Chicken is a very simple and easy to cook recipe. It is delicious with both plain rice and coconut rice.
Coriander Chicken Recipe
– Boneless and Skinless Chicken thigh : 500grams (cut into desired size)
– Coriander powder : 4 tbsp.
– Dark soya sauce : 1 tbsp.
– Sugar : 2 tbsp. (add more if You prefer sweeter taste)
– Salt : 1/2 tsp.
Simple Steps :
(1) Marinate chicken pieces with coriander powder, dark soya sauce, sugar and salt for at least 1/2 an hour.
(2) Under medium heat, Pan fry marinated chicken pieces with cooking oil until golden brown for both sides.
Fragrant Coconut Rice Recipe
– Coconut Cream Powder or fresh coconut milk : 400 grams
– White Rice : 350 grams
– Water :400 grams (adjust according to the type of rice used)
– A few Pandan leaves
-Banana leaf (optional)
Simple Method :
Wash rice, drain well. Add in Coconut Cream Powder and water, mix well, add in the Pandan Leaves and cook rice.
When the rice is almost cooked, fragrant of coconut and pandan will fill your kitchen.
Note: 1. You can eat this set lunch with a chili sauce named Sambal.
2. With Banana Leaf beneath this set lunch, it adds to the Fragrance.
(:(:(: Enjoy Yourselves 🙂 🙂 🙂