Cosori Pro Air Fryer Oven Combo 5.8qt Max XL
By pressing down on the hinge of the handle, the basket of the Cosori Air Fryer Max XL can be raised all the way out. Personally, I prefer the L501’s style of air fryer basket, as it is much easier to wash in the dishwasher. This style of air fryer does, however, make it difficult to tip onto a plate without spilling oil and juices.
Due to their efficiency and ability to cook healthier versions of some beloved fried favorites, air fryers have become one of the hottest new kitchen appliances. It was my first time using an air fryer, so I knew exactly what to prepare with the Cosori Pro Air Fryer. Cosori offers several different models of air fryers, the Pro version of which is available in two sizes: 5.8-quarts and 3.7-quarts. On the manufacturer’s website, it appears that the 5.8-quart version is simply referred to as the “Pro,” but is listed on some retailers as the Cosori Air Fryer Max XL.
Several air fryers are offered by Cosori, and we were able to compare a number of them directly. In this review, we examine the Cosori Air Fryer Max XL, or the Cosori XXL in the United Kingdom. Among the latest offerings from Cosori is the Cosori L501 Air Fryer, which has a few notable design differences.
Air fryers allow you to enjoy your favorite fried foods at home. Using hot air to circulate around the food, an air fryer cooks food. Their preparation of frozen foods that are intended to have a deep-fried taste is excellent. There are a variety of foods that you can air fry, including french fries, crispy chicken wings, mozzarella sticks, and more. Air frying produces fried foods with a crunchy texture without the added fat and grease. A fryer is easy to clean, has dishwasher-safe containers, and occupies less space than a convection oven. The Air Fryer can perform the same functions as convection ovens, deep fat fryers, and multi-cookers; they combine the advantages of multiple appliances.
A stylish and textured plastic exterior covers the Cosori Air Fryer, which is available in black, white, and red. When my air fryer arrived, it came with a sticker that warned me not to touch the exterior while it was cooking since it gets very hot. While testing, I did not encounter any problems with this, and found the Cosori Air Fryer safe to use.
Summary of Features And Benefits
- Introducing COSORI Pro II, a new generation air fryer that cooks 20% faster and is easier to use than its predecessor. To check it out, search for “CP358-AF” or select “Pro II”
- The NTC sensor sends accurate information to the air fryer, which automatically adjusts the temperature to maintain fluctuations below 5 degrees Fahrenheit
- With one touch, you can choose from 13 convenient cooking functions, each carefully crafted by COSORI chefs to deliver the most delicious results. Additionally, you can select the temperature and time that are most suitable for your personal recipes
- With its spacious 5.8-quart square baskets, the air fryer is capable of accommodating a 5-pound chicken. A corner design also offers a greater degree of flexibility and cooking capacity than a round design. Ensure that enough food is prepared for three to five people at a time
- INCLUDING 100 ORIGINAL RECIPES: Find inspiration for every meal with 100 original recipes created by COSORI chefs. It is possible for even the most inexperienced chefs to prepare delicious meals
- You can cook your food up to 50% faster than a traditional oven and reduce the amount of oil it contains by up to 85%, giving it the same crispy taste as deep-frying without the health risks
- MESS-FREE COOKING: The baskets are removable, dishwasher-safe, and are coated with a nonstick coating for easy cleanup. For more COSORI air fryer accessories, please search C158-6AC and CLR-R581-WUSSATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Are you experiencing problems? A dedicated Customer Support Team located in California that can assist you. Don’t worry about returning your defective product if it is defective. A replacement will be sent to you as soon as possible.
- With a power rating of 120V / 1700W and a temperature range of 170° – 400°F, this air fryer is ETL-listed. It is important to note that this voltage only applies to the United States and Canada.
Friends, welcome you to purchase this device from widget below. Happy Cooking Dear Friends.