Curry Minced Beef With Baked Potato Recipe
Hi Friends, my fragrant and aromatic curry minced beef with Yummy baked potato, it is a absolutely enjoyable dish that I hope You like it.
Korma powder is added to enhance flavor of dish as it has the spices I like. It contains Cumin, Fennel, Cloves, Star anise, Cinnamon, Coriander and Black Pepper.
Check out the ingredients that can be used to cook this dish with together with a great recipe book recommendation.
– Minced beef : 200 grams
– Few large size Potatoes
– 2 Onion : (cut into small pieces)
– Mixed vegetables : 150 grams
– cooking oil : 2 tbsp
– Water : 400 ml
– Corn flour mixture : (1 tbsp spoon of cornflour + 30 ml of water)
– Salt and seasoning to taste
Spices used :
– Curry paste : 2 tbsp
– Chili paste : 1 tbsp
– Coriander powder : 1 tbsp
– Korma powder : 1 tsp
– Turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
Simple Way of Cooking Curry Minced Beef :
(1) Heat up pan with 2 tbsp of oil, saute onion until brown and fragrant. add in minced beef. stir fry and mix with onion. Then add in all the spices, stir fry and mix all the ingredients.
(2) After all the ingredients evenly mixed, add in 400 ml of water, stir and mix them. When gravy boils, stream in corn flour mixture, stir constantly until the gravy thicken.
Baked Potatoes :
(1) Wash the potatoes thoroughly. Slice or cut the potatoes as desired.
(2) Sprinkle potatoes with some oil, salt and black pepper. Bake at 250 degree C for 35 minutes (adjust timing according to your cooking devices)
(3) Serve potatoes topped with curry minced beef.
Note 1.: You may steam, boil, bake or grill the potatoes as preferred.
Note 2.: Cooking time varies with the size of potato and types of cooking device used.