Fried Prawns with Sweet Garden Green Peas Recipe
Hi Dear Friends, hope You like this wholesome and savory fried prawns with sweet garden green peas.
This is a healthy dish, sweet peas protect you against stomach cancer, prawns and the extra virgin olive oil have omega 3 fatty acids which lower bad cholesterol.
Sharing the Yummy Taste Experience of Dish :
Sweet peas are sweet and soft and as you savor it, As you taste peas the freshness and fragrance of the peas. Prawns fried with extra virgin olive oil brings out is juiciness and flavor and fragrance. As the prawns are marinated before hand, it also taste sweet and flavorsome. Mirin which is rice wine and light soya sauce enhances their flavor. Enjoy cooking this recipe and savoring this dish.
Picture of Dish Below:
– 15 Medium size tiger prawns
– Sweet garden peas : 150 grams
– Minced garlic : 3 tbsp.
– Light soy sauce : 1 tsp (amount of sauce is to your liking)
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Condiments for marinate prawns :
– Oyster sauce : 1 tsp.
– Light soy sauce : 1 tbsp.
– Mirin (or rice wine) : 2 tbsp.
– White pepper powder
– Corn flour : 1 tbsp.
Cooking this dish:
(1) Remove prawns’ shells and intestines. Rinse prawns with water and dry them with kitchen towel. Marinate prawns with condiments.
(2) Heat up pan with 3 tbsp. of olive oil, fry prawns until both sides are brown. Set aside in the pan.
(3) Heat up 2 tbsp. of olive oil in the same pan, fry minced garlic until fragrant, add in sweet garden peas, add in light soy sauce and quickly stir fry for about 1 minute.
(4) Lower the heat, mix in cooked prawns, toss and mix with green peas.
***Ready to serve this delicious dish***