Pan Fried Macaroni With Sausages And Veggies Recipe
Friends, aromatic taste from olive oil, onions and pepper bring out the fragrance of macaroni. Together with healthy and crunchy bell peppers, peas and tasty sausage, its variety of flavors and fragrance makes it a delightful meal to savor.
– Macaroni : 100 grams
– 2 Chicken garlic sausages
– Red and yellow bell peppers
– 2 onions
– Garden peas : 50 grams
– Extra virgin olive oil : 3 tbsp
– Light soy sauce : 1 tbsp
– Black pepper : 1 tsp (amount as preferred)
– Seasoning to taste : 1/2 tsp
– Parsley flakes
Cooking Method :
(1) Boil macaroni in water with 1/2 tsp of salt. After macaroni is cook, drain well and set aside.
(2) Dice sausages, onion and bell peppers into small pieces. Heat up 3 tbsp of olive oil, stir fry onion until fragrant, add in sausages, bell pepper and garden peas, stir fry and mix all ingredients.
(3) Add in cooked macaroni, drizzle in soy sauce, sprinkle with black pepper and seasoning to taste. Stir fry and mix all ingredients evenly.
(4) Garnish with parsley flakes to savor this dish.