Hi Friends, I hope this dish brightens Your Day with its colors. Healthy salmon with omega 3, brinjal, sunflower sprouts and tomatoes. May You savor its delicious taste and benefit from this healthy combo meal. Enjoy 🙂
* Salmon steak
* 3 small brinjal (Cut into halves)
* Sun flower sprouts (wash and soak in ice water)
* Few cherry tomatoes
* Extra Virgin olive oil
* Black pepper
Simple Way of Cooking :
(1) Marinate salmon with salt and black pepper for about half an hour.
(2) Heat up cooker with 2 tbsp of olive oil, put in salmon and brinjas, sprinkle brinjal with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Fry until brown on both sides of the salmon and brinjal. Set aside salmon steak and brinjal in a plate.
(3) Add in cherry tomatoes, simply fry until desire browning. Set aside on the same plate with salmon.
(4) Wash sun flower sprouts and soak them in ice water. Before serving, drain away the ice water, add in some salt and olive oil, mix them and add to the plate
Ready to savor a healthy and yummy plate of fried salmon with brinjal