Hi my dear friends, share with you this healthy and delicious, quick stir fry Swiss White and Brown Button Mushrooms together with Oyster Mushrooms Recipe. I love to cook different type of mushrooms for my family as they are full of health benefits as follows:
– high fiber
– low in calories and cholesterol-free,
– contain essential vitamins and minerals.
– They have high nutritional value
– enhance immune system and blood circulation
– Swiss Brown Mushroom : 200 grams – (trim the stem)
– White Button Mushroom : 200 grams – (trim the stem)
– Oyster Mushroom :150 grams – (trim the stem)
– Garlic : few cloves (crushed into 2 tbsp.)
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil : 3 tbsp.
– Black pepper
– Parsley flakes
– Oyster sauce : 1 tbsp.
– Light Soy Sauce : 1 tsp.
– Rice Wine : 1 tbsp.
– Corn Flour : 1 tbsp.
– Vegetable seasoning 1/2 tsp
– Water : 6 tbsp.
Simple Ways :
(1) Stir mix together all the condiments in a bowl for sauce. Set aside.
(2) Heat up pan with 3 tbsp. of Olive oil, sauté garlic until fragrant, add in brown, white button mushrooms and 2 tbsp. of sauce, stir fry for 2 minutes, lastly add in Oyster mushroom, black pepper and balance of sauce to taste, Stir mix quickly until all ingredients are coated with sauce. Garnish with parsley flake before serving.