Fried Black Tilapia Fish With Avocado Dipping Sauce
Friends, delighted to share this fried fish recipe with You. Black Tilapia is marinated with salt and pepper and salt for flavor. After frying fish, it is dipped with smooth and sweet avocado sauce, sprinkled with lemon juice. A blend of aromatic tastes are infused together.
– 2 Tilapia
– 1 Lemon
– Avocado dipping sauce
– Tapioca flour (or corn flour)
– Cooking oil
Simple way of cooking :
(1) Season Tilapia with some salt and pepper, set aside for 15 minutes.
(2) Coated Tilapia with tapioca flour, fry them until the skin is brown and crispy on both sides.
(3) Savor delicious fish with Avocado dipping sauce.
Making of Avocado Dipping Sauce :
– 1 Avocado flesh
– Lemon juice (fr. 1 lemon)
– 5 Cloves of garlic
– 3 tbsp of Honey
– 5 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1/2 tsp of salt
– Water : 1/2 cup
Making Avocado Dipping Sauce
(1) Put all the ingredients into food processor, process until smooth.
(2) Add in 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water, mix until avocado dressing reaches a preferred consistency.