Green Split Beans With Pearl Sago Dessert Recipe
Its so wonderful to be able to share this healthy, tasty and fragrant dessert. The green beans are fulfilling and the sago pearls gives a smooth taste which is tasty. The dough sticks are crunchy and delicious as You have a contrast of texture which gives a great tasting experience. Pandan leaves enhance dessert with fragrance. It is a easy to cook and delicious which is prefect for any occasion.
– Green Split Beans : 250 grams
– Pearl Sago 100 grams (soak in water before use)
– Rock Sugar Cube : 100 grams
– 5 pieces of Pandan Leaves
– Ready-made Fried Dough Stick : 3 sticks (cut into small pieces)
– 1.5 liters of water
Cooking this dessert :
(1) Add pandan leaves and rock sugar cubes to 1.5 liters of water, boil until rock sugar cubes dissolved and water is fragrant with pandan leaves.
2. Discard the pandan leaves, add in green split beans, let it boil for 15 minutes until cooked.
3. Drain water from soaked pearl sago, add it into the cooked green split beans, mix well, continue to cook for another 5 minutes until the pearl sago is translucent and dessert reaches the right consistency.
4. Savor deliciously this fragrant and smooth green split beans dessert by topping some fried dough