Hot and Spicy Korma Chicken Recipe
Friends, recommend you Hot and Spicy Korma Chicken, in which Korma mix, chili paste and full cream milk is added to the dish. The taste is spicy with milk fragrance.
Introduce you the ingredients of Korma Mix, they are Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Cloves, Star Anise and Cinnamon.
Warmly recommend you some great products below. Hope you like them. Cheers !
I like the fragrant of this spicy hot Korma Chicken, it has a uniquely different aroma and taste from what I normally cook, such as curry chicken, chili chicken or rendang chicken. This is due to korma mix. The chicken and potatoes absorbs the fragrant korma sauce and is very delicious.
- Chicken thigh (Skinless and Boneless) : 500 grams (cut into bite sizes)
- 2 or 3 potatoes : (Cut into bite sizes)
- Korma Mix : 5 tbsp
- Chili paste : 2 tbsp
- Shallots : 70 grams
- Garlic : 70 grams
- Ginger : 70 grams
- Curry leaves : 1 stalk
- 1 cup of full cream milk
- Cooking oil : 1/2 cup
- Water : 2 cups
- Salt and seasoning (to taste)
Method of Cooking:
- Boil cut potatoes until cooked. Set aside.
- Blend shallots, garlic and ginger together with water. Cover water over half of the ingredients, blend into paste.
- Heat up 1/4 cup of oil in pot, add in blended Ingredients ,chili paste and curry leaves, stir fry until fragrant till chili oil formed.
- Add in chicken meat, Korma Mix, salt,seasoning (to taste) and a little water, stir and mix evenly.
- Add in cooked potatoes, 1 cup of full cream milk and remaining water, mix well and simmer until chicken meat is cooked and sauce thicken.
Enjoy Savory Dish 🙂 You can savor this dish with rice or wheat breads and enjoy them with family and friends. Hope You like it 🙂