Japanese Curry Chicken Set Meal Recipe
This curry chicken recipe is cooked with ready-made Japanese Curry Sauce Mix. To achieve a balanced diet, I simply stir fried Okra with garlic and added an egg as a side dish. This meal is very enjoyable and fulfilling.
Recipe of Japanese Curry Chicken
– Japanese Curry Sauce Mix : 120 grams (half pack)
– Chicken thigh (boneless and skinless) : 500 grams
– 2 potatoes (cut into bite sizes)
– 2 Onion (slices)
– Red and Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
– Water : 800 ml
– Cooking oil
(1) Boil cut potatoes until cooked, drain well and set aside.
(2) Heat up 3 tbsp. of oil in a skillet, stir fry onion until it is slightly brown, add in chicken meat and Japanese Curry Sauce Mix , stir fry and mix all ingredients.
(3) Add in cooked potatoes, bell pepper and one cup of water, stir constantly until the sauce reaches the right consistency.
(4) Lower the heat; simmer for 5 minutes until the meat is cooked and tender.
(: (: Yummy, Yummy, ready to serve with rice and noodle 🙂 🙂