Keyword Researcher Pro Review.
Powerful Tool That Uncovers A Big Database Of Keywords
Nowadays, keyword-finding tools are readily available. Unfortunately, most of these keyword tools stopped working when Google decided to discontinue supporting APIs related to keyword analysis. This review compares the good and bad features of one of the most popular and still operating keyword research services, Keyword Researcher.
Keyword Researcher is a software program developed by Clever Gizmos. Keyword Researcher obtains keywords from the Google auto-complete database. The result is an easy-to-use keyword discovery tool that mimics the actions of a person using Google autocomplete, looping through all possible searches. The Keyword Researcher software program is regarded as an extremely useful long-tail keyword tool by many SEO experts, who state that they are unable to live without it. This program is primarily intended to save time, which is its most important objective. The Keyword Researcher will take care of the majority of your work if you have previously used (or are currently using) the Google Keyword Planner.
It automates tasks that were previously performed manually, which allows you to save a significant amount of time. The software is praised by other users as an all-in-one SEO solution that allows you to manage both your keywords and your website posts at the same time. The software’s user-friendliness is directly related to its ability to manage tens of thousands of keywords and assist you in writing and organizing SEO-optimized articles for your website.
A California-based tech company, Clever Gizmos, LLC, has created and launched Keyword Researcher, a keyword analysis tool. Gizmos has created and released other internet marketing apps, including Clever YouTube Plugin and Window Blocker, in addition to Keyword Researcher and Pro.
Additionally, the organization develops how-to guides for internet marketing.
Dana Point, California, is the headquarters of Clever Gizmos, LLC.
Identifying and importing keywords is the first step.
In order to find the right keywords as soon as possible, you may use Keyword Researcher. If you would like to import CVS keyword files using Google Keyword Planner, you may do so. With this app, all you have to do is drag and drop the data into the program, and it will sort all of your keywords for you. That was a piece of cake, wasn’t it?
The second step is to eliminate unwanted keywords
You may find that some of the keywords you download are not applicable to your project. Delete those files that you do not wish to keep manually as you will have a difficult time going through all of the files. You are able to “Black List” keywords using this app. Once a keyword has been blacklisted, you will not be required to repeat the process.
The third step is to identify the best keywords
The poor ones have been removed; now you must find some good ones. In order to locate them, what method do you use? A number of functions are available in Keyword Researcher to assist you in locating keywords. Feature and search functions may also be combined. By using a “logical expressions” function, for example, you will be able to use phrases that are more user-friendly.
The fourth step is to organize keywords and articles
It is important to organize keywords in the same manner as you organize your website and posts. Categorizing them is the only way to accomplish this. There is no doubt that this software is invaluable when it comes to organizing. Everything is clear, you can take classes, drag files in and out, and everything is in order.
The fifth step involves putting the keywords to use
You can begin working on your papers once you have gathered all of the necessary materials. The program is useful here since it displays the number of keywords as well as where they appear in the post. Additionally, the software will inform you whether the keyword appears in the slug, title, or content of the webpage.
Step 6: You are now ready to proceed.
It has taken you this long to reach this point! It is now time for you to publish your SEO-friendly article. The program can be used to create native WordPress XML files. The WordPress website will allow you to upload a large number of completed papers.
This program offers the following features:
- You can find long tail keywords on Google, Amazon, and Youtube, among other places. The role remains the same regardless of the medium.
- Create SEO-friendly content: You can use the “create content” feature to create web content incorporating the most relevant keywords.
- Organize your plan for natural management ahead of time by creating classes and categories.
- As previously mentioned, you may blacklist keywords that you do not wish to use. In the event that you change your mind, you can unmark the same keywords, and they will once again be available to use.
- Advanced search options: it is almost certain that you will end up with thousands of keywords if you use this software. Therefore, you will need a more efficient search tool.
- You can improve your storage organization by tagging your keywords.
- Google Keyword Planner and Microsoft Excel files can be imported and exported to expedite the process. Additionally, CSV and XLS files, as well as XML files, can be exported.
The benefits of employing a keyword researcher
- It enables you to target long-tail keywords with low competition.
- By using the tool, you will be able to come up with original article ideas.
- Provides assistance in compiling a large keyword list
- Using this tool, you will be able to respond to questions about your product in a timely manner.
- By asking consumers how they feel about a new niche, you can gauge consumer interest.
- It is also possible to track keyword placement in each article so that you can see which keywords you have used and which ones you have not. As a result, each of your articles can be optimized with all of your target keywords.
- The integration of WordPress is available
- You can directly post written content to your WordPress blog from Clever Gizmos’ Keyword Researcher tool