Hello friends, recommend this healthy salad recipe consisting of mix beans and tomatoes. Colorful with the fragrance of beans and freshness of tomatoes, it boosts appetite and is healthy to savor them.
First lets talk about how this salad can benefit You, the recipe is below this page for your reading.
Benefits of this Salad dish :
1. Soya Beans are Trans fat free, cholesterol free, high in dietary fibre, the beans are delicious in taste, tender yet firm in texture.
2. Corns protect your heart and lowers bad cholesterol (LDL cholesterol).
3 Kidney Beans help to increase energy by giving you iron.
4. Tomatoes : sweet and juicy are antioxidant. Antioxidant foods are anti cancer and
5. Olives have a salty flavor that adds to the freshness of the beans and tomatoes, they are anti inflammatory.
6. Lemon has sour taste that makes this salad appetizing, it helps to detox liver.
7. Extra virgin olive oil has omega 3 fatty acids that are good for heart health by lowering bad cholesterol
– 250 grams Red Kidney Beans (canned)
– 200 grams Soya Beans (peel outer skin)
– 20 Cherry Tomatoes
– Corn grains
– 10 Black olives (cut into half or rings)
– 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1/2 tsp Salt
– 1 Lemon
Simple Way of Preparation :
(1) Slightly scald kidney beans, soya beans and corn grains in hot water for about a minute. Drain water and set aside in salad bowl. Add in cherry tomatoes and black olives.
(2) Sprinkle with salt, olive oil and squeeze some lemon juice.