Olive Rice and Salmon Recipe
This recipe is very simple, easy to cook and yet healthy and delicious olive meal : Olive Rice and Salmon.
The olive rice is cooked in rice cooker with just 3 table spoons of Extra Virgin Olive oil. The olive oil provides a delicious flavor to the rice and all the ingredients that are cooked in it.
The marinated salmon steak is cooked in microwave oven. It is ready in just a few minutes, and yet the flavor and nutrients are preserved.
Recipe of Olive Oil Rice (3-4 servings)
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil : 3 tbsp.
– White rice : 2 cups
– Water : 2 cups
– Black Olive (seedless) : 10 (cut into rings)
– Mixed vegetables : 100 grams
– Salt (to taste)
– Parsley flakes for garnishing.
Simple Method :
1.Wash rice, drain well and add in water, 3 tbsp. of olive oil, black olive rings, mixed vegetables and salt to taste. Cook the rice in rice cooker.
2. My rice cooker plays music when rice is fully cooked. When Music Plays from Rice cooker, fragrant and delicious Olive Rice is ready to serve, dish out on plate and garnish with parsley flakes .
– Salmon steak
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Black pepper
– Parsley flakes for garnishing
Cooking Method :
1. Marinate salmon with salt, black pepper and olive oil for about 20 minutes.
2. Place it on the microwave-safe dish, microwave both sides of the salmon for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Sprinkle with some parsley flakes, dish out to the plate of olive rice and enjoy the healthy and delicious olive rice with Salmon.