Oven Baked Vegetables With Ham And Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
Hi Friends, share with You oven baked vegetable and ham topped with wheat crackers crumbs and shredded mozzarella cheese.
This recipe has the crunchiness of veggies, fragrant flavor of ham and mozzarella and crispiness of wheat crackers.
As veggies is my daily diet, this recipe is a new tasting experience which I like. It is a fulfilling and flavorful veggies dish to savor.
Is such a joy to have my family’s request to cook it again for them. Hope You like it too my Friends.
– Broccoli : 250 grams (cut into florets)
– Cauliflower : 230 grams (cut into florets)
– Honey cherry tomato : 20
– Honey baked ham : 4 pieces (sliced into strips)
– Garlic (6 cloves) : (thin slices)
– Wheat crackers crumbs (10 pieces)
– Shredded Mozzarella cheese
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Salt (to taste)
– Black pepper (to taste)
(1) Place all vegetables, ham and garlic slices in a baking dish.
(2) Sprinkle the ingredients with salt, olive oil and black pepper.
(3) Spread wheat crackers crumbs on top of the ingredients.
(4) Spread shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the wheat crackers crumbs. Bake at 250° C for 20 minutes or until the preferred browning of cheese.