Japanese Curry Chicken Set Meal Recipe
This curry chicken recipe is cooked with ready-made Japanese Curry Sauce Mix. To achieve a balanced diet, I simply stir fried Okra with garlic and added an egg as a side dish. This meal is very enjoyable and fulfilling.
Recipe of Japanese Curry Chicken
– Japanese Curry Sauce Mix : 120 grams (half pack)
– Chicken thigh (boneless and skinless) : 500 grams
– 2 potatoes (cut into bite sizes)
– 2 Onion (slices)
– Red and Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
– Water : 800 ml
– Cooking oil
(1) Boil cut potatoes until cooked, drain well and set aside.
(2) Heat up 3 tbsp. of oil in a skillet, stir fry onion until it is slightly brown, add in chicken meat and Japanese Curry Sauce Mix , stir fry and mix all ingredients.
(3) Add in cooked potatoes, bell pepper and one cup of water, stir constantly until the sauce reaches the right consistency.
(4) Lower the heat; simmer for 5 minutes until the meat is cooked and tender.
(: (: Yummy, Yummy, ready to serve with rice and noodle 🙂 🙂
Spicy Black Bean Tofu with Minced Meat and Mixed Vegetables Recipe
Hello Friends, specially share with you this flavorful tofu recipe cooked with black bean and minced meat.
This delicious tofu has a flavor of salted black bean infused into it. Minced meat is specially cook with BBQ sauce to enhance the overall taste of this dish. To give this dish a spicy taste, chili oil is added. This combination of ingredients make this tofu dish tasty, flavorful and appetizing.
– Fresh tofu : 300 grams (cut into big cubes)
– Salted Black Beans : 1 tbsp. (wash before used)
– Minced meat : 100 grams
– Mixed vegetables : 50 grams
– Minced garlic (5 cloves)
– BBQ sauce : 2 tbsp.
– Cooking oil : 1 tbsp.
– Chili oil : 1 tbsp.
– Raw cane sugar : 1 tsp.
– Water : 1 cup
– Tapioca starch (or corn flour) – (1 tbsp. of flour mix with 3 tbsp. of water)
Cooking method :
(1) Heat up wok with 1 tbsp. of cooking oil, sauté minced garlic until fragrant, add in black bean, again stir fry until fragrant.
(2) Add in minced meat, BBQ sauce, chili oil, stir fry and mix all ingredients.
(3) Add in mixed vegetables, a table spoon of cane sugar and 1 cup of water, stir and mix all ingredients. When the sauce boils, slowly and lightly add in tofu, with lower heat, simmer until the sauce boils again, slowly stream in tapioca starch, lightly mix them until the sauce reaches the right consistency.
Tasty Black Pepper Scallops Recipe
Friends, as You savor scallops, it is juicy, firm, and chewy with tasty and fragrant black pepper sauce. The sauce brings out the delicious flavor of scallops. Bell pepper adds crunchiness which makes this dish a tasty combination. Enjoy this dish.
– 20 scallops
– Bell peppers (red, yellow and green colors) : (cut into bite size)
– Ginger (about 3 inches in length, cut into strips)
– 10 cloves of garlic (crushed)
– Home-made black pepper sauce
– Cooking oil
Black pepper sauce ingredients :
– Oyster sauce : 3 tbsp.
– Light soy sauce : 1 tbsp.
– Sesame oil : 1 tbsp.
– Mirin (Rice wine) : 3 tbsp.
– Black pepper powder : 3 tbsp.
– Black pepper corn : 1 tbsp.
– Raw cane sugar : 2 tbsp.
– Potato starch (or corn flour) : 1 tsp
– Water : 3 tbsp.
Steps of cooking :
(1) Mix all the ingredients for black pepper sauce in a bowl, set aside.
(2) Coat scallops with potato starch, deep fry until both sides turn slightly brown. Dish out scallops from wok, drain oil and set aside.
(3) In work, heat up 2 tbsp. of cooking oil, stir in ginger strips and crushed garlic, fry until fragrant, discard ginger and garlic. Add in bell peppers stir fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
(4) Return scallops to wok, stir fry and mix with bell peppers.
(5) Add in black pepper sauce, stir fry and mix all ingredients until they are well coated with the pepper sauce. Lower the heat, simmer for 5 minutes. Dish out and ready to serve.
Fragrant Roast Spices Veggies Recipe
Hello friends, introduce to You this veggies salad with varieties of spices fragrance. Its flavorful taste and fragrant aroma makes it an appetizing dish.
Beside its delicious flavor, it packs with lots of healthy nutrients. This healthy treat is one of my salad dishes that I am delighted to share with You.
– Broccoli (cut into florets)
– Cauliflower (cut into florets)
– Cherry Tomatoes
– Olive oil
Spices used :
– Coriander powder : 2 tbsp.
– Korma powder : 1 tbsp.
– Turmeric powder : 1 tsp.
– Cumin powder : 1 tsp.
(1) Scald broccoli and cauliflower florets in hot water for about 1 minute, drain water, set aside in a baking dish.
(2) Add cherry tomatoes to the scalded veggies. then add in all the spices, salt and olive oil. mix all ingredients until veggies evenly coated with spices.
(3) Roast in oven at 200ºC for 25 minutes or until preferred browning.
Note : Cooking time vary with size and texture of veggies and also the type of cooking device used.
Spicy Sambal Salmon Steak with Cherry Tomatoes
Hi Friends, I am delighted to share this savory and spicy sambal salmon dish with You. It has a rich aromatic flavor of spicy sambal sauce.
– Salmon steak
– Honey Cherry Tomatoes
– Salt and seasoning to taste
– Cooking oil
Ingredients for Sambal Sauce :
– 5 shallots
– 3 cloves of Garlic
– 3 slices of ginger
– 3 slices of blue ginger (galangal)
– 1 stalk of lemon green
– 5 pieces of candle nuts
– 3 tbsp. of chili paste
Method of Cooking :
1. Cooking salmon steak in Microwave oven :
(1)Marinate salmon steak with some salt, pepper for about 15 minutes.
(2) Microware salmon steak for 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Check and turn the salmon steak after 10 minutes, continue to cook for another 5 minutes until preferred browning.
2. Cooking Sambal Sauce :
(1) Except Chili Paste Blend all ingredients for sambal sauce into paste.
(2) Heat up pan with 5 tbsp. of oil, add in the blended paste and chili paste, stir fry all
ingredient until fragrant and chili oil is formed.
(3) Add in 1/2 cup of water and some salt and seasoning to taste, stir fry and mix all ingredients.
3. Cooking Salmon together with Sambal sauce :
When the sambal sauce starts to boil, add in cherry tomatoes and salmon steak. Cover salmon with the sauce, with low heat, simmer for 5 minutes. This aromatic spicy salmon dish is ready to savor.