Grilled Chicken Drumsticks Glazed with Honey Lemon Sauce
This is an appetizing chicken dish as it is glazed with honey lemon sauce. Honey lemon sauce gives a sweet and sour taste with lemon flavor to the dish.
Making of honey lemon sauce is easy and the taste of sweetness and sourness is easily adjusted to own liking. This appetizing and flavorful honey lemon sauce is ideal for dipping sauce as well as for glazing on chicken meat.
Dipping the tender and juicy chicken drumsticks to the honey lemon sauce, made this dish more tastier and appetizing.
– 15 chicken thighs
– Side dish : Lettuce, cucumber and tomato
Ingredients for Honey Lemon Sauce : (for glazing and dipping) :
– 100 ml of Honey
– 1 lemon
– Tapioca flour mixture (1 tbsp of tapioca flour with 3 tbsp of water)
Method of cooking :
(1) Honey Lemon Sauce :
(1.1) Squeeze lemon juice and peel to honey. Mix them and heat it up. Once it boils, add in tapioca flour mixture, one table spoon at a time, stir and mix well until sauce thicken.
(1.2) Set aside 30 ml of Honey Lemon Sauce for glazing chicken drumsticks.
(2) Grill chicken drumsticks :
(2.1) Marinate chicken drumsticks with some salt for half an hour.
(2.2) Grill chicken at 250 degrees C for 35 minutes. After 25 minutes of grilling, glaze both sides of chicken drumsticks with honey lemon sauce, continue to grill for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Note : Grilling time depends on the size of chicken drumsticks and cooking devices used.
Salmon Salad Platter (Yu Sheng)
Hi Friends, Like to share with You this Salmon Salad Platter also known as Chinese New Year Yu Sheng Platter. However, You can always add any seafood or ingredients as You like.
1) Bought this ready-made beautiful and delicious Salmon Salad Platter.
This platter included following ingredients :
* Green and orange Carrot strips
* White Radish Strips
* Fresh Salmon slices
* Ground Nut and Sesame Seeds
* Crispy crackers (in packet)
* White pepper (in packet)
* Five herbs powder (in packet)
* Plum Sauce
Note: The foods in containers are :
* Pickled ginger strips (red and yellow)
* Pickled carrot strips (green and yellow)
* Pickled garlic (white)
* Sweet orange peel flakes
2) Ingredients are laid Out in Preparation to mix them :
3) Delicious and flavorful Salmon Salad Platter (Chinese New Year Yu Sheng Platter)
Chopsticks are used to mix and lift the foods as high as possible to signify Prosperity to greater heights. At the same time, New Year Wishes and Blessings are uttered.
Fried Prawns with Snow Peas and Baby Corns Recipe
Hi Friends, fresh snow peas and crunchy baby corns with savory prawns are delightful and tasty. Variety of tastes of ingredients makes it yummy dish to savor. It is also healthy as well with a mix of veggies and seafood.
– Prawns : 300 grams
– Snow Peas : 100 grams
– Baby Corns : 80 grams
– Ginger : 3 thin slices
– Garlic : 4 cloves (slightly smash them)
– Cooking oil :
– Salt and Seasoning (to taste)
Condiments for marinating prawns :
– Oyster sauce : 1 tsp
– Light soy sauce : 1 tsp
– Rice Wine : 1 tbsp.
– Raw sugar (or sugar) : 1/2 tsp
– Corn flour : 1 tbsp.
Cooking Method :
(1) Marinate prawns with all the condiments, set aside in refrigerator for half an hour.
(2) Scald snow peas in hot water until they become more greenish. Also scald baby corn in hot water for a while too. Drain water from them and set them aside.
(3) Scald prawns in hot oil until its cooked, drain oil and set aside.
(4) Heat up pan with 1 tbsp. of cooking oil, sauté ginger and garlic until fragrant.
(5) Add in snow peas and baby corns, some salt and seasoning to taste, sir fry and mix all ingredients for about a minute. Return the prawns to the pan and mix all ingredients. Ready to serve.