Tender Pork Chop with Flavorful Japanese Curry Recipe
Hello friends, happy to share with you this recipe. My family Savor the tender and juicy pork chop with Japanese Curry over Rice or Udon.
Tender and Juicy Pork Chop Recipe
- – Lean Pork 300 grams (cut into pieces)
- – Egg (beaten)
- – Corn Flour
- – Bread crumb
- – Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- (1) Marinate pork with salt and pepper, mix well in corn flour and beaten egg,
- (2) Coat pork with bread crumb, deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Flavorful Japanese Curry Recipe
Japanese Curry Ingredients :
- – Japanese Curry Sauce Mix : 90 grams (3 cubes)
- – Onion & Mixed Vegetables (your choice of amount)
- – Water
- – Cooking oil (2 tbsp.)
(1) With medium heat, heat up 2 tbsp. of oil in a skillet, stir-fry onion
until lightly brown, add mixed vegetables and water, bring to boil.
(2) Add in 90 grams (or 3 cubes) of Japanese Curry Sauce, mix and stir constantly until the Curry Mix completely dissolves and the sauce reaches the right consistency. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.