Grilled Crispy Pork Chop and Japanese Curry Dipping Sauce Recipes
My Friends, this version of pork chop is oven grilled, making it delicious and crispy. As its oven grilled, less oil is need and it is also easy to clean up as well.
Covered with wheat crackers, it sticks to the pork chop making them fragrant and crispy. Dipping them in sweet and flavorful Japanese curry is a delightful treat.
For the Japanese curry dipping sauce, it is cooked with potatoes and mixed vegetables. This sauce becomes a dish of its own you can savor.
OVEN GRILLED CRISPY PORK CHOP RECIPE:
– Pork boneless loin : 500 grams
– Wheat Crackers : 10 pieces
– Tapioca Flour (or corn flour)
– Cooking oil : 3 tbsp.
(1) Cut pork into slices, loosen meat with back edge of knife, marinate with some salt, pepper and tapioca flour.
(2) Crush wheat crackers into small crumbs.
(3) Get ready grilling tray. Before grilling the meat, add in 3 tbsp of cooking oil to the meat, mix well.
(4) Cover individual meat slices with wheat cracker crumbs, place it onto grilling tray.
(5) Oven grill at 250 degree C for 30 minutes. Flip the meat after 15 minutes and continue to grill for another 15 minutes or until preferred browning.
(Note : Cooking time depend on thickness of the meat slice and type of cooking device used)
JAPANESE CURRY DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE:
– 120 grams (4 cubes) Japanese Curry Sauce Mix
– 3 Potatoes : cut into cubes
– 150 grams of mixed vegetables
– 800 ml of Water
(1) Cut the potatoes into cubes, boil and cook through, drain water and set aside.
(2) Bring 800 ml of water to boil, add in Japanese Curry Sauce Mix, stir constantly until the curry mix completely dissolves and sauce thickens, add in potato and mixed vegetables, stir and mix all ingredients evenly. Simmer until the sauce boils again, off the heat and ready to serve.