Crispy Pork Chop With Japanese Curry Set Meal Recipe
Pork slices covered with wheat crackers, after deep frying, it sticks to the pork chop making them fragrant and crispy. The fragrant Japanese curry sauce brings out the tasty flavors of the whole dish.
Yummy and Crispy Pork Chop Recipe
Ingredient of Crispy Pork chop
– Pork Loin : 500 grams
– Wheat Crackers : 150 grams (6 packets)
– Corn Flour : 100 grams
– 2 beaten eggs
– Salt and pepper : 1/2 tsp each
– Mirin (or Rice Wine) : 2 tbsp.
Simple Way :
1. Cut the Pork loin into thin slices and slightly flatten them. Marinate with salt, pepper and Mirin for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Crush wheat crackers within the packet into small crumbs, pour into a container. Also get ready corn flour and 2 beaten eggs.
3. Dredge pork slice into flour, dip them into beaten eggs, then dredge in wheat cracker crumbs, pressing to coat. Place them onto frying basket.
4. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
5. Crispy and flavorful golden brown Pork Chop is ready.
Japanese Curry Recipe
– Japanese Curry Sauce Mix : 120 grams (1/2 packet)
– Potato : cut into cubes
– Mixed vegetables (carrot, corn and peas) : 150 grams
– Water : 800 ml
Simple Way :
(1) Cut the potatoes into cubes, boil and cook through, set aside.
(2) Bring 800 ml of water to boil, add in Japanese Curry Sauce Mix, stir constantly until the curry mix completely dissolves and the sauce reaches the right consistency.
(3) Next, add in potato and mixed vegetables, stir and mix evenly. Lower the heat, simmer for 5 minutes.