Japanese Curry Pork Slices with Potatoes and Onion Recipe
Happy to share with you pork lean meat and potato cooked in Japanese Curry Sauce Mix. Tender pieces of pork slices with potato and onion are very flavorful and savory over rice.
I love to cook with Japanese curry sauce mix because it is a flavorful and delicious meal that can be ready in a short time. It makes my meal very enjoyable.
– Japanese Curry Sauce Mix : 90 grams (break into small pieces)
– Pork Lean meat : 400 grams (sliced)
– 2 Potatoes : (cut into cube)
– 1 Onion : (Cut into rings)
– Few curry leaves (optional)
– Chilies (optional)
– Cooking Oil : 3 tbsp
– Water : 1 Cup
(1) Cut Potatoes into cube, boil them until cooked, drain well and set aside.
(2) Heat up 3 tbsp. of oil in a skillet, stir fry onion until it is slightly brown, add pork slices and Japanese Curry Sauce Mix , stir fry and mix all ingredients.
(3) Add in cooked potatoes and one cup of water, stir constantly until the sauce reaches the right consistency.
(4) Lower the heat; simmer for 5 minutes until the meat is cooked and tender.