Beef And Potato Rendang Recipe
Hi my friends, share with You one of my family’s favorite beef dish. This easy to cook dish uses ready-made Rendang paste. The thick, fragrant and flavorful gravy makes beef savory. The beef and potatoes absorbs the thick gravy with fragrant taste. The thickness of gravy can adjusted by the amount of water added based on your preference.
My family and I savored this dish with Paratha and rice. Hope you can savor this fulfilling meal with Your Family and Friends.
Paratha to be savored with Beef and Potato Rendang.
– Rib eye beef steak : 350 gm (sliced)
– Ready-made Rendang paste : 200 gm (1 packet)
– 4 potatoes (cut into bite sizes)
– Cooking oil : 3 tbsp.
– Coconut powder : 100 gm
– Water : 300 ml
Method of cooking :
(1) Heat up a deep pan with 2 tbsp. of cooking oil, pan fry beef slices until both sides are brown.
(2) Add in 1 packet of Rendang paste, follow by potato, mix and stir fry beef slices and potato until they are fragrant and well coated with Rendang paste. Add in coconut powder, stir fry and mix well.
(3) Lastly add in water, stir and mix well. With low heat, simmer for 30 minutes or until beef slices are tender and gravy become thicker.