Salmon Bento Set And Pork Slices Bento Set Recipe
Hello friends, I am happy to share with you the following two healthy and delicious Bento Sets :
1. Salmon Bento Set
2. Pork Bento Set
To have a balance meal for healthy eating, I have added Miso Soup and Vegetables Tempura.
My family savoring these beautiful and delicious bento sets which made our meal very enjoyable.
SALMON BANTO SET
Salmon Bento Set Recipe
– Olive Oil
– Parsley flakes
– Black Pepper and Salt to taste
Simple Way :
(1) Place Salmon in aluminum Foil, sprinkle with salt, black pepper, olive oil and parsley flakes.
(2) Bake in oven at 250 ºC (Celsius) for 15 minutes or until desired browning.
PORK SLICES BENTO SET
Pork Slices Bento Recipe
– Lean pork : 200 grams (thin slices)
– 1 Onion (cut into rings)
– 3 clove of Garlic (chopped) : 1 tbsp.
– Chili paste : 2 tbsp. (add more to taste)
– Cooking oil : 3 tbsp.
– Mirin (or Rice Wine) : 2 tbsp.
– Seasoning to taste
– Oyster sauce : 1 tbsp.
– Pepper (to taste)
– Sugar : 1/2 tsp
– Corn Flour : 2 tbsp.
(1) Marinate pork slices with all the marinades mentioned above, set aside for half an hour.
(2) Heat up pan with 1 tbsp. of oil, stir fry Onion until fragrant, set aside.
(3) Heat up the same pan with 2 tbsp. of oil, sauté garlic until fragrant, add in chili paste follow by pork slices, stir fry and mix all ingredients evenly.
(4) When the pork slices is almost cooked, add in Mirin (or Rice Wine), return the Onion, stir fry and mix all the ingredient and evenly.
Vegetables Tempura Recipe
– Broccoli :(cut into floret)
– Carrot (shredded)
– Tempura Flour : 150 grams
– Ice water : 1/2 cup
Cooking Method :
(1) Mix tempura flour with Ice water to form a smooth batter.
(2) Heat up a deep skittle with enough oil for deep frying.
(3) Dust each Broccoli with some tempura flour and dip them into the batter
Transfer to skittle for deep frying.
(4) Cover the shredded carrot strips with tempura flour, using chopstick, dip some of the shredded carrot into the batter, then transfer to skittle for deep frying.
Miso Soup Recipe :
– Salted Soy Bean : 1 tbsp. (Blend into paste) (amount as desired)
– Dry Kelp : 5 pieces
– Tofu Puff : 4 pieces (cut into thin stripes)
– Water : 700 ml
– Vegetable seasoning to taste
Cooking method :
1. Soak dry kelp in water until it softens, wash the kelp thoroughly, cut into strips. Set aside.
2. Boil 700 ml of water. When it boils, add in soya bean paste, kelp and tofu puff strips. Let the ingredients boil for 3 minutes, add seasoning to taste.