Salmon and Coconut Rice Set Meal Served on Banana leaf
My Friends, share with You grilled salmon, capsicum omelets with fragrance of coconut rice set meal served on banana leaf.
This healthy and savory set meal is easy to prepare. Salmon and omelets are conveniently grilled and baked in the oven.
Serving this set meal on banana leaf makes food more fragrant and appetizing. Together with the spicy sambal sauce, makes this an irresistible set meal to savor.
For making the sambal sauce, please refer to Home-made Sambal Sauce Recipe, kindly visit link here :
Ingredients and cooking method :
– Banana Leaf : Use boiling water to soak the banana leaf until it is soft.
Wipe it dry and set aside on a plate.
– Sambal Sauce
Grilled Salmon :
Ingredients: Salmon steaks, salt and black pepper powder
(1) Marinated salmon slice with some salt,
(2) Grill in oven at 250 degree C for 15 minutes.
Set aside on a plate with banana leaf.
Baked Capsicum Omelet :
– 5 eggs
– Red and green capsicums (diced)
– Salt and black pepper powder to taste
(1) Whisked 5 eggs in a bowl, add in the cut capsicum, some salt and black pepper powder.
(2) Spread a layer of cooking oil onto baking tray, pour in the egg mixtures, bake for 15 minutes at 250 degree C.
Coconut Rice :
– 2 cups of white rice
– 2 cups of water
– 40 grams of Coconut milk powder
– 4 pieces of Pandan leaves
– 1/2 tsp of salt
(1) Wash few pieces of pandan leaves and tie a knot.
(2) In rice cooker, wash 2 cups of white rice, drain water.
(3) To cook rice, add in 40 grams of coconut milk powder, 1/2 tsp of salt, pandan leaves and 2 cups of water.