Hi my Friends, it is a joy to share with You grilled salmon with my home-made Avocado dressing.
This creamiest avocado dressing has the fragrance and flavours of ingredients that add to it. It is smooth with the adding of olive oil and taste a bit of sourness from lemon, sweetness from honey and spiciness from garlic.
Avocado dressing is a creamy, flavorful and appetizing sauce that add flavor and nutrients to vegetables, salad and meat dishes.
– Cherry Tomatoes
– Broccoli (Florets)
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Black Pepper
Simple Way of Cooking :
(1) Prepare baking dish with aluminium foil, sprinkle with olive oil, place in the salmon, cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets.
(2) Sprinkle olive oil, salt and black pepper, grill at 200 degrees °C for 20 minutes. Transfer to plate.
(3) Savor this dish with flavorful, appetizing and creamy avocado dressing.
– 1 Avocado (fresh)
– Lemon juice (1 lemon)
– 5 Cloves of garlic
– 5 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 3 tbsp of Honey
– 1/2 tsp of salt
– 1 tsp of black pepper
Method of Making Avocado Dressing
(1) Put all the ingredients into blender or food processor, process until smooth.
(2) Slowly add in 1/2 cup of water, mix until avocado dressing reaches a preferred consistency.