Healthy Salmon With Fried Garlic Sprouts Recipe
Dear friends, like to share with you this healthy and yummy salmon with fried garlic sprouts recipe. With garlic sprouts and cherry tomatoes as side dish and lemon to add zest and sour flavor to fish, its an absolute treat. Introduce you some benefits of this dish below.
Health Benefits of this Dish
Salmon is definitely a healthy oily fish with omega 3 fatty acids. Together with Healthy Sprouts and Smoked Garlic, it adds more health benefits. Garlic and salmon lowers bad cholesterol. Garlic Sprouts is healthy and a delicious side dish to salmon with its fragrance.
For this dish, smoked garlic is used. Smoked garlic should be able to store longer as its smoked.
What is smoking? “Smoking is the process of flavoring, cooking, or preserving food by exposing it to smoke from burning or smoldering material, most often wood.”
Below are some benefits of sprouts:
1. Support for cell regeneration
2. Powerful sources of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that protect against free radical damage
3. Alkalinizing effect on your body, which is thought to protect against disease, including cancer (as many tumors are acidic)
4. Abundantly rich in oxygen, which can also help protect against abnormal cell growth, viruses, and bacteria that cannot survive in an oxygen-rich environment”
Yummy Picture of Dish Below:
Garlic sprout (cut into small sections)
Minced smoked garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
Light soy sauce
Note: Quantity of ingredients to be added as you prefer.
Simple way of cooking :
(1) Marinate salmon with some salt and black pepper, set aside.
(2) Heat up 2 table spoons extra virgin olive oil, sauté minced garlic until fragrant, stir in garlic sprout and cherry tomatoes, sprinkle light soy sauce and black pepper, stir fry until the garlic sprout is cooked but crunchy. Set aside on a plate.
(3) With the same pan, heat up 2 table spoon of olive oil, fry salmon until brown.
(4) Before serving, garnish with parsley flakes.