Salmon with Sunflower Sprouts, Eggplant and Tomatoes Recipe
Hi Friends, I hope this dish brightens your day with its colors and nutritious value. This healthy dish consists of salmon with omega 3, eggplants, sunflower sprouts and tomatoes. May you savor its delicious taste and benefit from this healthy combo meal. Enjoy 🙂
* Salmon steak
* 3 small eggplants (Cut into halves)
* Sun flower sprouts (wash and soak in ice water)
* Few cherry tomatoes
* Extra Virgin olive oil
* Black pepper
Simple Way of Cooking :
(1) Marinate salmon with salt and black pepper for about half an hour.
(2) Heat up cooker with 2 table spoons of olive oil, put in salmon and eggplants, sprinkle the ingredients with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Fry both sides of the salmon and eggplants till they are browned. Set aside on a plate.
(3) Add in cherry tomatoes, simply fry the tomatoes till they are browned. Set aside on the same plate with salmon.
(4) Wash sun flower sprouts and soak them in ice water. Before serving, drain away the ice water, sprinkle olive oil, add a pinch of salt and black pepper, mix them and add to the plate.