Spicy Sambal Salmon Steak with Cherry Tomatoes
Hi Friends, I am delighted to share this savory and spicy sambal salmon dish with You. It has a rich aromatic flavor of spicy sambal sauce.
– Salmon steak
– Honey Cherry Tomatoes
– Salt and seasoning to taste
– Cooking oil
Ingredients for Sambal Sauce :
– 5 shallots
– 3 cloves of Garlic
– 3 slices of ginger
– 3 slices of blue ginger (galangal)
– 1 stalk of lemon green
– 5 pieces of candle nuts
– 3 tbsp. of chili paste
Method of Cooking :
1. Cooking salmon steak in Microwave oven :
(1)Marinate salmon steak with some salt, pepper for about 15 minutes.
(2) Microware salmon steak for 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Check and turn the salmon steak after 10 minutes, continue to cook for another 5 minutes until preferred browning.
2. Cooking Sambal Sauce :
(1) Except Chili Paste Blend all ingredients for sambal sauce into paste.
(2) Heat up pan with 5 tbsp. of oil, add in the blended paste and chili paste, stir fry all
ingredient until fragrant and chili oil is formed.
(3) Add in 1/2 cup of water and some salt and seasoning to taste, stir fry and mix all ingredients.
3. Cooking Salmon together with Sambal sauce :
When the sambal sauce starts to boil, add in cherry tomatoes and salmon steak. Cover salmon with the sauce, with low heat, simmer for 5 minutes. This aromatic spicy salmon dish is ready to savor.