Tomato Sauce Spaghetti With Minced Chicken Recipe
Sweet sour and tasty tomato sauce with spaghetti is a appetizing taste that makes You savor many bites. Chicken is specially fried with garlic, onions and extra virgin olive oil for fragrant and delicious taste. Healthy and colorful capsicum is then added to make dish more appetizing. Hope You like my recommendation.
– Spaghetti 150 grams
– Minced chicken : 200 grams
– 2 Onions : (sliced)
– Bell peppers (yellow, red and green colors) : (sliced)
– Sliced button mushrooms (canned)
– Tomato Sauce : 200 grams
– Cane sugar : 1 tbsp.
– Minced garlic : 2 tbsp.
– Olive oil : 3 tbsp.
– Water : 1 cup
Cooking method :
(1) Cooked spaghetti in salted boiling water. After spaghetti is cooked, drain water, set aside on a plate.
(2) Heat up pan with 3 tbsp. of olive oil, stir fry garlic until fragrant, add in onions and minced chicken, stir fry until fragrant and minced chicken is cooked.
(3) Add in bell peppers and mushrooms, stir fry and mix all ingredients, add salt and pepper to taste.
(4) Add in tomato sauce, cane sugar and water, stir fry and mix all ingredients evenly, the sauce is ready with it is boiled.
(5) Pour tomato sauce with ingredients onto spaghetti, serve hot and savor this dish deliciously.