This spicy pork curry is cooked with few ingredients.
For this recipe, I used ready-made curry and chili paste that my family loved. They enjoy this aromatic, tender and juicy pork curry dish.
– Pork Loin : 300 grams (Sliced)
– 1 Onion : cut into rings
– Curry Paste : 75 grams (about 3 tbsp.)
– Chili paste : 2 tbsp.
– Few Curry leaves and Chilies
– Corn flour : 2 tbsp.
– Cooking oil
– Salt and seasoning to taste.
Cooking Method :
1) Slice pork loin into thin slices and marinate with salt and Corn Flour.
2) Heat up pan with 2 tbsp. of oil, stirring pork slices over medium heat for about 3 minutes until pork slices no longer pink. Drain oil and set aside.
3) With the same pan, add in 3 tbsp. of oil, add in curry paste, chili paste, curry leaves and chilies, sauté until fragrant, stir in Onion rings.
4) Add in 1/2 cup of water, bring to boil, return the pork slices and mix with all ingredients. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 15 minutes until the pork slices are tender and cooked through.
5) Lastly, add in some seasoning to taste.
(Note : May add additional water for more gravy).