Steamed Tofu Topped With Crispy Fried Shallots
Share with You easy to prepare and healthy dish with You. The contrast of tastes between tofu with soy sauce, fragrant crispy fried shallots, spring onions brings out a aromatic flavor. Enjoy this tasty tofu dish.
– Soft tofu : 300 grams
– 5 shallots
– Spring onions
– Shallot oil : 2 tbsp (after frying shallots)
– Light soy sauce : 1 tbsp
– Dark soy sauce : 1 tsp
– Cooking oil : (enough for frying shallots)
– Chili (optional)
(1) Steamed tofu for 5 minutes.
(2) Cut shallots into thin slices, fry until golden brown, drain oil, set aside until it is cold and crispy.
(3) On top of steamed tofu drizzle two to three table spoons of hot shallot oil, light and dark soy sauces, follow by sprinkle crispy fried shallots, spring onions and chili. Ready to savor this fragrant, smooth and soft steamed tofu dish.